For the feedback of my preliminary task I was told that for
the front cover I should have had a person to be the main feature. However due
to the fact that I did have the bass on the front I should have had a picture
of someone playing the featured bass, which I didn't.
Also on the cover instead of the actual date I should have
just had January edition or maybe have even made it a ‘per term’ magazine. As
well as changing the date on the front I should have also had the date on the
contents page.The exclusive bar at the bottom should have featured the same text as that on the rest of the page as it broke away from the standard magazine font style.
My contents page was not as conventional as it should have been. For example I should have used columns instead of the strange zigzag pattern I used. Seeing as I used this I should have also used more pictures beside each piece of text to fill in the dead space.
I was told that my contents page could have been a bit lighter due to the fact it was a college magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment