![]() |
| Preliminary Task Cover |
![]() |
| Magazine Cover |
From the feedback i got from the preliminary task I was able to apply that to my actual coursework. Straight away you can see that the main feature has changed from being an instument or object to actual people and therefore we can see what the main feature of the magazine will be.
I have also changed the theme, from being quite dark and abstract to colours of a lighter pallet. This is to make my magazine more inviting to the audience and any possible readers.
Although the preliminary task was only based around being a school magazine there are a lot of details i could have added and have added to the actual cover of my magazine. For example, I have added a slogan and a bar code.
The lay out of the actual cover is a lot more conventional as it makes more of the room available, whereas the preliminary task cover keeps all to the left and makes no use what so every of any other space (unless you count the title or the 'exclusive' bar at the bottom.


No comments:
Post a Comment